Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Complete this simple form and click the SUBMIT button. One of us will contact your request as quickly as possible.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Request a policy change. Complete this simple form and click on the
SUBMIT button. One of us will handle your request as quickly as possible.
Remember: Policy changes are not effective until confirmed by one of our agents.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance Portland, OR
Hecht & Hecht Insurance Agency Inc. in Portland has been providing auto insurance since 1974. We provide free personal auto insurance quotes by phone or online application to help save you time & money. Every driver must have auto insurance; why not let the Portland auto insurance professionals at Hecht & Hecht Insurance Agency Inc. help you get on the road with a better insurance policy.
Hecht & Hecht Insurance Agency Inc.
Hecht & Hecht Insurance Agency Inc. has been locally owned and operated for three generations. We provide fast and reliable personal auto insurance. We will be there when you need us most. Contact Hecht & Hecht Insurance Agency Inc. for personalized auto insurance advice and competitive pricing.
The Personal Auto Insurance Policy
Personal auto insurance from Hecht & Hecht Insurance Agency Inc. can cover you and your vehicle for liability, personal injury and property damage. An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages.
Portland Personal Auto Insurance
Auto insurance policies can be written for 6 months or a year and most personal auto insurance companies allow you to pay monthly. Each state has its own auto insurance requirements which could impact the coverage you will need depending on whether you own, lease or are purchasing a vehicle.
Auto Insurance FAQs
What Exactly is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Why should I use an Independent Insurance Agent?
- Advocacy - Having a professional on your side is a big advantage; we work for you.
- Cost - we have buying power and get better rates than you can alone in most cases. We are also professionally trained to find you the best coverage and pricing available for your situation.
- Market prospective Insurance markets change, having insight into these markets works to your advantage.
Why do you need Personal Auto Insurance?
You should always have some form of auto insurance for several reasons:
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be responsible or even sued for much more than your personal net worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least minimum coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What personal auto insurance discounts are available? (Ask about multi-car, good driver, student discounts and bundling your home and auto.
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Get a Free Personal Auto Insurance Quote
Life can get expensive and get even more so in Portland, OR. Saving money here and there can mean a world of difference. Try filling out our free auto insurance quote request form and see how much money you can start saving today and call us at 530-542-1129.
Hecht & Hecht Insurance Agency Inc.
425 Northeast Hancock Street
, OR 97212 USA
insurance, auto insurance, personal auto insurance
We are very proud of our local community here in Portland. Portland is one of the greenest cities in the United States and the world. Portland is a great place to live. If you would like to find out more about Portland, OR, follow a few of the links below.
- Find out more about Portland at Wikipedia
- More at the City of Portland's official Website
More Detailed Information about Auto Insurance
For more detailed information about auto insurance click here.